Dissemination, exploitation & communications expert
Trilateral Research, a London-based and Irish enterprise, specialising in research and the provision of strategic, policy and regulatory advice on new technologies, is seeking to engage one or more experts in dissemination, exploitation and communications. The candidates will be expected to work on Trilateral projects in both the public and private sectors. For more information on our projects, see http://trilateralresearch.co.uk/work/#projects
The candidate should be an expert in dissemination, exploitation and communications, from identifying stakeholders to developing and implementing strategies and plans for increasing awareness and stakeholder take-up of project results.
The post-holder will be expected to liaise with project partners and stakeholders across the EU and internationally and to deliver high quality research and project outputs in a collaborative and supportive research-intensive environment.
Specific job responsibilities include:
- Maximise the impact, sustainability and usability of projects.
- Take strategic and targeted measures at EU and national levels to promote the project to a multitude of audiences and lead to adoption of project results.
- Elaborate a dissemination, exploitation and communication strategy . The exploitation part will include an estimate of the size, segments and characterisation of target markets and the best channels to reach them.
- Carry out dissemination actions: preparation of articles for journals and news media, promotion of the project at relevant international and national events, practitioner meetings, webinars, project flyer, quarterly e-newsletter and posters.
- Carry out exploitation actions: Interviews with stakeholders, conference presentations, webinars, e-mails, etc., promoting co-operation between partners and long-term sustainability, dialogue with policy-makers and other stakeholders.
- Carry out communication actions: a project website (with an interactive discussion forum), social media profiles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube), press releases, project videos and infographics.
- Identifying relevant stakehoders in EU Member States and creating a contact list
- Designing questionnaires
- Writing reports and developing other deliverables as required to fulfil contractual obligations
- Attending and/or presenting at conferences and workshops, involving occasional travel in Europe.
Qualifications and Skills
The ideal candidate will have
- a Master’s degree or PhD in communications and/or media relations
- a proven track record in dissemination, exploitation and communications, especially in regard to the EU-funded projects
- good interpersonal skills
- strong, demonstrable writing skills and preferably will have already published articles in peer-reviewed journals or industry magazines
- a sound understanding of emerging technologies and social media, and a record of exploiting the latter as part of targeted campaign.
- The candidate should be based in the UK, Ireland or Europe.
- The candidate should be able to start on 1 June 2018.
In return, you get …
- A competitive salary
- Flexible working hours / remote working options
- Competitive pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers / Emergency Childcare
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates, regardless of their age, sex, race, disability, sexual
orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital/civil partnership status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are a Disability Confident committed and Living Wage employer.
To apply, please send your CV to: email@example.com. All applications should be marked specifically “application for Dissemination role”. We will process on a rolling basis and earlier candidates will be considered first.
Job Type: Full-time